Wednesday, August 20, 2008

lazy day.

Haha. Here is a journal entry I wrote at noon today=D

Okay, before I write this, get your mind out of the gutter...

There are so many things you can do while still in bed!

I have been awake for awhile now this morning, but have not left my bed once except to turn my alarm off a few hours ago...

It's simply delightful!

It's dreary outside, and I think on days like this staying in bed can be an activity in and of itself! I have listened to music, looked at a Delia's catalogue, had mom come in and comment that I look like an elf, and now I have written in my journal, all without leaving my cozy little bed!

Oh yes, and in between activities, I just slip under the covers, tuck them under my chin, and savor the warmth...

I can already tell it's going to be a beautiful day, even once I leave my bed! =)

Now...coffee I think.


2 comments:

justjuls said...

I love it!
You did look like a little elvish girl the way your hair parted around your ears with your sleepy slanted eyes.

Stephanie said...

Now that is WAY better than school :)