Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hey Guys! My name is Kendra. Right now, I'm almost sixteen years old.
I am a Christian...That is the most important thing about me. My God is everything, and I love Him so much! I screw up WAY too much, but He always forgives me, and He picks me up, and He helps me do so much better than I could possibly dream of doing on my own. He's blessed me beyond imagination, and I love Him for it!!!
Besides that, even if He never blesses me again, He sent His son to die for me...Isn't that enough?
I am into the arts. That's not to say I'm any good at them! I like to write, draw, play piano, sing, act, and just make things! I love to use my abilities and skills for God's glory. I don't do it nearly as often as I ought to, but when I get up onstage to sing, and I ask Him to work through me, He answers my prayers in flying colors...I sound better than I would if I just did it for fun.
There's so much more I want to say, but right now my family is watching, "I Love Lucy", and I want to go watch it with them...so...
BYE!

No comments: