Sunday, June 22, 2008

Acrylics.


In 2006, I got acrylic nails put on for the first time. I hated them.

But let's just say I'm a sucker for second chances...I can't stand the idea that if I didn't give someone or something just one more chance, I might have missed out on something I would end up really liking.

Then again...if something doesn't impress me on the second try, it's out the door, basically forever:-D

I got acrylics done again two days ago. Exactly one day later, I had them taken off.

All I can say is, 'Wow...that was one short-lived phase.'

I never plan to wear acrylics again.

4 comments:

Beanie said...

Haha...that's fantastic!! Good to know. :)

justjuls said...

Ha ha ha!
I love that about you Kendra -
You're awesome!

Stephanie said...

That's funny!
The only time I had fake nails was for my wedding day so they were all perfect for one day. I don't like fake stuff anyway I'm too real.

amatthews said...

I totally understand - I don't wear fake nails either.