Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Strangers

Okay, so...There are very few 'horror' movies that are able to find the delicate balance between soft suspense without any real thrills and utter gruesome terrifying nightmare-inducing gore. I happen to think that The Strangers is one of them. My mother, for the record, does not.

I just think it was well done. The dialogue and situations were realistic...there was good character development in the beginning with the two main characters, and Liv Tyler was beautiful.

If you like horror flicks, you should definitely try this one...It will keep you TERRIFIED, but in a good way...and it hasn't given me a nightmare yet:-D

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Thank you for recording my thoughts!
For the record in case you weren't clear enough hated it!
But thank you for paying for the movie - even if I still get a sick feeling in my stomach when I think about it.