Saturday, January 24, 2009

randommmmmmmmm.

I want everything to be new.

I want a new start. A new life. A new place.

I wish I'd been born a redhead.

I wish I lived in New York City.

I wish I could do 'casual'.

I wish I had something yellow to wear.

I wish I worked in a coffee shop and listened to 'A Fine Frenzy' all day every day (okay, maybe not all day everyday, but a lot).

I wish I had some hot tea.

I wish I could just leave everything behind and become someone completely new.

In fact...I wish I could just...change my name. To...Fiona. Or Isabella or something. Even though neither of those are particularly appealing to me...Isabella's better than Fiona though...maybe I'll go with that.

Awww damn. Things will be good again=)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Isabella!
Keep wanting and wishing it will help you do what needs to be done to get the better life. It's fuel for your spark :)

justjuls said...

I love you girl!
And if I come here one more time and hear MY LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN'! I'm gonna send you directly to a new place! *bwaaahahahah!*