Monday, August 20, 2007

Cheese.

I'm tired of cheese!!!

I'm tired of cliche's and happy plastic people...Give me the truth...Show me something real...something wonderful and unique...show me something that doesn't require all of its members to be mindless drones that spout off what they think they are supposed to spout off...Show me goodness, and real love...Don't show me a single act of charity performed by you and a group of all your close buddies a couple years back and act as if that's the definition of love! Don't give me your facades...Keep your bubbly, plastic, gray subsitution for real life...Don't even use the word 'evil'. Don't turn this into a political game. Don't use acts of kindness to secure yourself a position among the 'higher-ups'. Don't take advantage of my heartache. I am not just a number. I am not a dollar in the offering plate or a digit on the attendance chart. Don't try to get me to admit my sins to you just so you can spout them off to all your friends...

Don't. Just don't.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so cool, and the writing gene didn't fall far from the tree! I love reading your mom's blog and you are very good too.
I so get what you are saying here, did something bother you or did you just need to get it out?

justjuls said...

I hear a song.....
Are we happy plastic people, under shiny plastic steeples, with walls around our weakness, and smiles that hide our pain.
Then I remember
CASTING CROWNS CONCERT IN OCTOBER!!!! Yeah!

Kate said...

How do you really feel?