Thursday, October 16, 2008

At Least it wasn't a Tatt...

Okay, just to let everyone know...a lot is happening/going on/has happened/has gone on in the past few weeks that I haven't gotten to blog about...so if I pop out a bunch of random posts over the next few days, sorry...the events I blog about will most likely not be in chronological order as far as when they happened...Sorry about that=D

Today I am blogging about something that happened about a week ago. I had decided not to blog about it so that the friends that read my blog would get to see it in person before I blogged about it and such...but seeing as half the friends that read this blog I NEVER see, I thought I would go ahead...

I got my nose pierced!!! I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, and while I was in West Virginia I decided that I was finally going to get it done. The only problem was...I had noooooooo money!!!

So long story short, when I was in North Carolina, my Aunt, Grandad, and Uncle paid for me to get it done!!! Thanks so much, you guys!!! I really appreciate it...My Aunt was about as excited as I was for me to go get it done, haha;-)

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO nervous and worried that it would hurt excruciatingly bad...But the guy that did it was really nice and helped me feel a little bit better. I laid down and he asked if I was ready. I said yes and used all my effort to hold myself still so I wouldn't jump off the table, hahaha...Then suddenly the needle went in! It did hurt quite a lot, and I teared up a bit, but it wasn't unbearable. However, he left the needle in for what I felt was a fraction of a second too long and I started to feel a little pannicked, hehe=D Then he took the needle out and put the nose ring in...That hurt a bit because it was something going into a new injury...But when I looked in the mirror for the first time afterwards I loved it!!!

I'm still glad I got it done...And don't worry, it won't leave a huge hole in my face, lol...They said that if you leave it out for a day it will close up, and I have a friend who took her nose ring out and now you can't even tell she ever had one.

Soooooo yeah! Big changes in the life of Kendra, hehe...

Well, not so big...at least I didn't randomly get a tattoo like some OTHER people I know=D

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is small and cute and very nice on you!

I got to see it in person, woo hoo.

It was so great to meet you, keep smiling :)

Stephanie said...

Oh we won't talk about those with the tatt, LOL!

justjuls said...

Hey - those of us with a tatt know who you are talking about!